1. Define Tangent Circles:___________________________________________________
2. What is the difference between Tangent Circles and Concentric Circles? ______________________________________
3. A chord of a circle C is 24 inches. The chord’s midpoint is 5 inches from the center of the circle. What is the Radius of circle C?
A. 12 in B. 5 in C. 24 in D. 13 in
4. A chord of circle D is 20m. The chord’s midpoint is 4m away from the center of Circle D. What is the radius of Circle D? Round to the nearest tenth?
A. 8.1m B. 21.5m C.10.8m D. 28.7m
5. A chord of Circle E is 44m. The chord’s midpoint is 12m away from the center of Circle E. What is the Diameter of Circle E? Round to the nearest tenth.
A. 43.6m B. 25.1m C. 27.8m D. 50.1m
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS