InstructionsYou are an organizational consultant who has been asked to create an achievement test and an intelligence test to administer to applicants seeking employment at a sporting goods retail company. In selecting both tests, address the items listed below.
- Identify the major steps in your process of selecting each test, telling briefly what attracted you to select each one.
- What is the purpose of each test you selected?
- What are the constructs being assessed in each test?
- What are the characteristics of the tests, such as length of time to administer, length of time to score, and length of time to interpret the results?
- How will the test distinguish between candidates based upon the results?
Note: The first two listed items will apply to both tests in the same way. The last three listed items should require separate responses appropriate to the two different tests.You should base your assignment on research from at least two sources from the CSU Online Library. You may also use your textbook; however, you will still need to support your presentation with at least two external sources.You are encouraged to review the following resources that may be helpful as you conduct your research. Click here to access a video tutorial on how to find journal articles in the CSU Online Library. Click here to access another helpful resource on how to search the PsycARTICLES database in the CSU Online Library.Please include in-text citations throughout your assignment and a references page at the end; both should be formatted according to APA guidelines. Be sure to include an introduction at the beginning of the essay. This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the references page.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS