1. From 1 L of household bleach available, a. How much volume of 1:10 house hold bleach solution will you be able to prepare ? b. How much volume of water is needed? c. It has been mentioned earlier that household bleach is a solution of sodium hypochlorite which generally contains 5% (50 g/liter or 50000 ppm) available chlorine, how many percent of chlorine is present in this solution?
2. Prepare 100 ml of 1:100 bleach solution from a 1:10 bleach solution a. How much volume of bleach solution will you need? b. How much volume of water is needed? c. Determine the percentage of chlorine concentration from the solution
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS