Since your working on the other code… this assignment is an add on would you be able to help on this one too?
Modified Binary Treerepo: https://classroom.github.com/a/IIQnhNYg points: 10Modify the previous program to create and manipulate a little more complicated binary tree. You need to have the previous assignment fully working to begin this one! Let me repeat: you cannot get credit for this assignment unless the previous one has been submitted and is correct! This time, instead of just a boring number, it stores names (text) and ages (a number value). Use the string name to determine the location on the tree (i.e. the name is now the value for each node and the order is determined alphabetically!). Simply store the age with the number for the purposes of displaying.Note: Test your program with the given driver in the output below (you will have to update it from the previous program). Also, sorting strings alphabetically is rather easy (same as integers). But there is a difference between upper and lower case letters… Recall which comes first! Keep the difference (note Wilma and wilma below). Also, you will need to look at the output below to figure out the proper order of the functions to call. This shouldn’t be too difficult, but you will need to think about it…When you turn in your code, also answer the following:
- How would you go about true alphabetizing (case insensitive)? What functions would you have to manipulate and how?
- Draw out (by hand or using ASCII art) the final version of the binary tree. This is after all insertions and deletions and insertions and such. (Hint: this is a very good thing to have handy while you are writing the program).
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS