TOPIC : Mobile Home Property Developer and Manager
Research-based Marketing Plan Final Proposal – Product Development and Market Demand
Please ping me if you have any questions!
Need 1300+ words Assignment.
Please read previous submissions in attachments before proceeding. There is also an template attached (Page 6 in the template along with executive summary). There is also an attachment called (Workshop 2.3 Submission and review from Instructor with recommendations to correct) which are recommendations given after assessing a submission and also the peer proposal document.
Final Proposal – Product Development and Market Demand
The process of peer review strengthens a presentation by having another qualified person analyze the same data and then review your work. You have written and revised a product differentiation and positioning section (submitted in 3.4) and a product development and market demand section (submitted in 4.4). You will now strengthen your initial report on product development and market demand by integrating the alternative from your peer (received in 3.2) into your revised final draft that will be submitted to the client.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Create product development strategies and market demand estimates.
Identified a company or industry of interest to use in your degree program : Mobile Home Property Developer and Manager
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- This is your revised final draft of the product development and market demand section of your consultant’s report. It is based on what you posted in the 2.3 Discussion and on your peer’s comments and response posted in the 3.2 Discussion.
- Your revised final report must integrate your peer’s alternative analysis or recommendation as an alternative perspective as part of your final report. You must either accept your peer’s perspective as a replacement to your initial proposal based on adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to accept it or you must provide adequate credible theory and current marketing practice to reject it. If you accept it as the correct analysis or recommendation, then the peer alternative will become the primary focus of your final paper, and your original analysis and/or recommendation will be noted as an alternative perspective that you have rebutted through cited research. If you do not accept the alternative, then you only need to discuss it as an alternative and provide objective and qualified reasons to reject it.
- Use the titles in the Market Analysis Report Template to provide structure for the following four elements in your consultants’report:
- Product Development
- Key differentiating characteristics of the offering
- Analysis of demand in the market
- Market Segment Demand
- Quantitative data used to determine projected demand
- Methodology used to determine demand
- Product Development
- The body of your paper (i.e. excluding title page, graphics, appendices, and references page) must be 1300 words (+/- 50 words). In the event that your peer did not provide feedback, your length must be 1000 words (+/- 0 words) and you will not be penalized for not including the missing feedback.
- You must use, cite, and reference at least five credible sources not provided in the course documents, plus at least one source provided in the course documents.
- Your paper must be submitted as a Word document.
- Your paper must be formatted to current APA standards including title page, body of the paper, citations, headings, graphics, appendices, and references page. (See OCLS APA Writing Styles Guides
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS