Select an appropriate technological topic from the lecture series and write a 2,000-word report review on the themes, trends and arguments emerging about that topic. The topic is to be agreed with lecturer before detailed research on it has begun. This means a) needs to be completed and agreed first.
The report should include:
a.Why you deem this topic to be of importance.
b.How this has topic has developed
c.A detailed description of the technology used in this topic and what it is used for.
d.What technological platforms and software are used in the topic
e.What type of business and organisation uses the technology
f.How is it used as a business tool and is this effective?
How does this relate to course content and discussion on the nature of the relationship between digital technologies and both old and newly emerging theories on business and management structures and practices?
The work should relate to theories and models set out in the course content and other referenced source material, and course material and include critical discussion of these from those sources.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
LO 1 Critically evaluate the role of present and future technologies in the business environment
LO 2 Demonstrate an understanding of the significance of digital and new technologies in an ever-changing global business environment and the challenges these present to managers
- Carry out all the assignment tasks in accordance with the instructions in this assignment brief and other supporting material.
- Ensure that at least 80% of your referenced material is from module sources and material cited in these sources.
- The use of other sources must be relevant to the module and the assignment and fully justified in its use.
- Ensure that that your answers to the tasks are coherent and specifically relate to the tasks and that they demonstrate critical and correct applications of justified sources.
- The word count excludes charts, tables, and other supporting material
This brief assignment checklist is designed to help you avoid some of the most common mistakes students make in their coursework.
In it you will find details of the assessment task, word count, the assessment criteria your work is marked against, and the learning outcomes – the basis for the assessment strategy in each module.
Students often lose marks by forgetting some of the more straightforward elements of their assignments. We recommend that you “tick off” each of the points below as you prepare your work for submission. If you need any help, ask your tutor and / or visit https://bucks.ac.uk/students/academicadvice/assessment-and-examination
Have you read and understood the assessment criteria?
Have you met the learning outcomes? You will lose marks and your work may even be failed if you have not.
Have you demonstrated you can think and write critically in the completed work?
Have you maintained an academic tone throughout your work? Is your work formal, focused, developed and clear?
Have you checked that the referencing in your assignment is in line with your programme requirements?
Have you proof-read your work and used spellcheck software to check your spelling and grammar?
Have you checked the presentation of your work is as specified by your tutor, for example, are font size, colour, style, line spacing and margins as the tutor specified?
Have you kept to the word count (or equivalent)? If you are not sure, check with your tutor.
Can you confirm that the work submitted is your own and not plagiarised?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS