Upon the successful completion of this module, the student should be able to:
- develop a suitable and appropriate research proposal;
- critically appraise the literature pertaining to a problem domain;
- evaluate, select and apply relevant research techniques in both primary and secondary fields;
- rigorously analyse the evidence gathered;
- generate and justify appropriate conclusions based on the previous analyses, demonstrating awareness of the limitations of the research;
- produce an organised and structured document that adheres to academic convention.
- Developing and structuring a research proposal: problem identification, formulating.
- Aims/hypotheses, sampling, ethical issues, and the practicalities of design. Page 2 of 4
- Research principles and approaches (e.g. the research process, purpose, sources of data including primary/secondary research, quantitative/qualitative data, objective/hypothesis formation, reliability, validity, generalisability).
- Research design strategies, (e.g. action research, experiments, surveys, case studies, ethnography), their advantages and limitations, and their suitability to a variety of research contexts.
- Data collection & sampling methods (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, observation), and their advantages and limitations in a variety of contexts.
- Data analysis of both qualitative and quantitative information, including the use of appropriate computer software, e.g. SPSS, Survey Monkey.
- Development of documentation for academic dissertations.
- Subject-specific content as required.
Research Methods for Business and Social Science Students. A dictionary of business research
Research proposals a practical How to research Fourth edition Qualitative research and evaluation
Research methods for graduate business and social science students.
Qualitative research: good decision making through understanding people cultures and markets.
Quantitative Methods for Business Decisions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS