Step 1: Identify your allocated clinical scenario
• Students in Group A (starting in February, 2021) will select Clinical scenario 1.
• Students in Group B (starting March, 2021) will select Clinical Scenario 2.
• Midwifery students will select Clinical scenario 3.
Step 2: Secondary assessment of the patient
Detail the secondary assessment and investigations appropriate for this patient
Step 3: Explain the pathophysiology of the health alteration
Explain the pathophysiology that explains the patient assessment findings and underpins the interventions
Step 4. Implementation and evaluation
Select, justify and describe two (2) essential interventions and describe the nursing / midwifery actions required to implement and evaluate it
Step 5. Plan the patient discharge
Select and describe nursing / midwifery actions to prepare the patient for discharge utilising the social justice framework to address the social determinants of health (SDH) that impede the access to, and participation in healthcare.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS