Part One: Clinical Assessment
- What is the likely trajectory of Aleki’s illness? You can use a diagram to illustrate. Explain the 5-year life expectancy of someone with Stage IV exocrine pancreatic cancer (330 words).
- Consider your approach to the assessment of Aleki’s pain. What type of pain/s does he describe? What elements of his pain should you assess? What assessment tool/s might be helpful to assess his pain experience? (330 words).
- Social assessment: identify three key issues in Aleki and Donna’s social world that are influencing their experience. How could you explore these with them? (340 words).
Part Two: Care Managementa
- Who might the members of the multidisciplinary team be for Aleki and his family during his hospitalisation? Explain how their roles address the care needs identified during assessment. (330 words).
- Discuss the management of Aleki’s pain. Explain what pharmacological and non-pharmacological strategies might be effective. (340 words).
- A family conference is held. Explain how a discussion of goals of care could inform Aleki’s discharge and care at home. (
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS