- Discuss the purpose of risk management standards. Include an example of a risk management standard in your answer.
- Outline the AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2009 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines and each of the 11 principles.
- Explain the requirements of WHS legislation in relation to risk management.
- List the factors that must be taken into account in determining risk control measures for hazardous manual tasks as stated in the model Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011.
- Explain the purpose of risk management policies and procedures in the workplace.
- List three examples of the impact of risks for a workplace if risks are not identified or actioned.
- Outline a step-by-step procedure that companies can use for analysing risks.
- Outline three sources of information that a company could use to gather information on potential risks.
- Describe three examples of tools or techniques that a company could use to identify risks as part of a risk assessment process.
- Explain four options that a company could take to control risks.
Explain four procedures that a company could use to minimise risk
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS