Choose a Chronic Disease/condition from the case studies below (asthma, type 1diabetes mellites chronic pain, Parkinson’s disease)
• Discuss the developmental stages of the person, and critically discuss which determinants of health will need to be considered prior to encouraging a change in behaviour.
• Explain how the process of motivational interviewing would empower the person (in the scenario) to move towards self-management of their chronic condition.
1. Analyse the nurse’s role in promoting health and wellbeing for individuals, families and communities who have chronic conditions and /or complex care needs
2. Critically analyse individual, community, environmental and social factors that influence health beliefs and practices and strategies for promoting positive health behaviours
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS