Recognising and Responding to Acute
You are providing end of life care for a resident. A family member who has not previously been involved arrives and aggressively demands to know why you are not ‘trying to save their life’. In this situation could you please describe your actions, and in addition outline self-care strategies at a stressful time.
In this assessment task, you will be participating in an interview for a graduate position. To undertake this task, you will need to draw on the content from module one and two.
You will respond to two questions;
- Your first question will relate to an NSQHS (The National Safety and Quality Health Service) standard. The specific standard will be randomly allocated to you via MyLO email, for example:
“Please explain to the panel members your understanding of this NSQHS standard and discuss with reference to your experiences in Professional Experience Placement, providing justification.”
- Your second question will pose a short clinical scenario based on a conflict situation (which will be randomly allocated to you via MyLO email) and ask:
“In this situation could you please describe your actions, and in addition outline self-care strategies at a stressful time.”
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS