A. Clarity of the problem formulation
• Clarity of the statement of the research problem (including the clarification of the underlying assumptions)
• Clarity of the research question(s) derived from the problem statement
• Rationale for conducting the study (including significance, relevance to theory and practice, relationship to previous research, own contribution)
• Review of literature and theoretical frameworks (relationship to previous research)
B. Well-reasoned and balanced choice of research methods
• Research strategy and design (including data collection and analysis) well justified given the underlying assumptions.
• Evaluation of the methodology discussed in the relevant field with respect to the problem domain (e.g. software engineering, information systems, artificial intelligence, computer science, multimedia)
• How well the issues covered in the course have been mastered.
• How well the overall plan is developed.
• Evidence of critical reading and evaluation of relevant literature.
• Comprehensive knowledge of issues illustrated by the selection of literature.
• Evidence of explanation and analysis (not description) where appropriate.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS