Working in the same groups as for PR1 create a strategic marketing plan in response to the given case study on VLE.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
LO 1 Understand how to analyse an organisation’s current and future internal and external environments.
LO 2 Identify and analyse relevant information to recommend and inform strategic marketing decision making.
LO 3 Develop a strategic marketing plan to realise organisational objectives.
LO 4 Recommend appropriate control mechanisms to measure and monitor the implemented marketing strategy
A group based task to plan and deploy an effective strategic marketing plan in response to the given case study on VLE.
You should include as a minimum:
Market Analysis (please back up your analysis with well documented research)
- a) Market Size
- b) Competitors analysis
- c) Macro & Micro economic forces affecting the organisation (using relevant models) market size and trend data,
- d) Customer analysis/personas
- e) Stakeholder analysis
Identification of the organisation key strategic marketing objectives for the campaign. Campaign strategy – How your market research lead to your recommendations
- f) The reason for the campaign and/or strategic goal of the campaign
- g) Market opportunity
- h) Target audience
- i) General campaign messaging
Strategy implementation (tactics) covering key areas of the marketing and the communications mix.
A need to demonstrate knowledge of the RACE model as a framework for digital campaign planning and its relevance to your campaign plan specifically Marketing roll-out plan (a GANTT chart is preferred)
- a) Channels to be used
- b) When/timing
- c) Text/copy to be used (if relevant)
Budget – document all budget assumptions
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/Metrics Recommendations of how the organisation could continue to engage with their audience in an always-on digital environment
Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded, but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard.
Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
- This assignment should be submitted electronically. Please use the relevant Turnitin submission point in the Submit your work area in your VLE module shell.
- Please ensure that your work has been saved in an appropriate file format. Turnitin will only accept the following file types: Microsoft Word and PDF. Your file must also contain at least 20 words of text, consist of fewer than 400 pages and be less than 20MB in size.
- You can submit your work as many times as you like before the submission date. If you do submit your work more than once, your earlier submission will be replaced by the most recent version.
Have you read and understood the assessment criteria?
Have you met the learning outcomes? You will lose marks and your work may even be failed if you have not.
Have you demonstrated you can think and write critically in the completed work?
Have you maintained an academic tone throughout your work? Is your work formal, focused, developed and clear?
Have you checked that the referencing in your assignment is in line with your programme requirements?
Have you proof-read your work and used spellcheck software to check your spelling and grammar?
Have you checked the presentation of your work is as specified by your tutor, for example, are font size, colour,style, line spacing and margins as the tutor specified?
Have you kept to the word count (or equivalent)? If you are not sure, check with your tutor. Can you confirm that the work submitted is your own and not plagiarised?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS