Project : Enhanced vehicle detection for smart freeways and intersections
This is a literature review project that will investigate existing and future vehicle detection technologies for smart freeways and intersections .You will be conducting a comparative assessment of the different technologies by evaluating field trials reported in the literature.
The expected technical contributions are:
1. Survey of available above/below-ground vehicle detection technologies for traffic signal control and smart freeway operations.
2. Evaluation of field operating performance of selected vehicle detection technologies for traffic signal control and smart freeway operations. More specifically, we will investigate how the various identified technologies would perform individually and in combination.
3. Provide advice on how to best position the various vehicle detectors to achieve improved coverage and performance for different traffic conditions.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS