Referrals take the same format as the original assessment: you should re-work failed elements of your original submission, reviewing and acting on the comments made by the marker. Within your presentation you should highlight what elements have been changed in response to feedback.
You are required to develop and record an individual reflective presentation of your Living CV, a discussion around your LinkedIn profile and drivers for your future career aspirations.
You will also answer a set of post-recording reflective questions that will be submitted to the assessment submission link on SOL as part of your portfolio of evidence.
1.Portfolio of evidence (as a Word/PDF document), including PowerPoint slides used in your presentation, Future Me, SWOT analysis, SMART goals, Living CV, LinkedIn Profile and answers to a set post-recording Q&A
You will draw on a range of activities undertaken throughout this module covering 3 key topic areas;
- Develop an awareness of your core strength areas through participation in a range of activities, including SWOT analysis and Future Me.
- Create a plan of action, using SMART goals, to develop new skills, particularly in relation to ensuring success at your further studies and future employability prospects.
- Develop a range of academic skills, required for further study and employment, including researching, referencing, written communication, IT skills and presentations.
- Develop your reflective skills, using a range of reflective models, and respond to feedback from peers and tutors.
- Develop critical analysis and evaluation skills
- Create a CV using the ‘Living CV’ concept, ready to test out on employers.
- Create a LinkedIn profile
Your presentation should include the following;
- Reflection of your Living CV
- Discussion around your LinkedIn profile
- Drivers for your career aspirations
- Reference list – presentation should be underpinned with the related theory you have applied
To achieve higher marks, you should
- Critically reflect upon and evaluate your personal development on this module
- Draw information from a wide range of relevant academic sources
- Reference accurately in Harvard SSU format and include a reference slide.
How to submit your presentation
- You are required to upload your video presentation to the assignment folder of Panopto
- Full instructions of how to download the software, make a recording, what folder to submit it to and how to upload are available via this
- You will be uploading your Panopto recording to the folder QHO319 (assignments)
If you make a mistake while recording, then it is acceptable to correct yourself and continue without having to re-record the whole presentation!
Alternatively, you may wish to record the presentation in sections, pausing it at the end of each section to take a break and collect your thoughts.
Your video presentation must be recorded using Panopto and a copy of your portfolio of evidence including Powerpoint slides uploaded to the submission link on SOL. No other submission methods will be accepted
You are strongly advised to record your video presentation at least a week before the hand in date just in case you encounter any technical errors. Technical errors are not grounds for extenuating circumstances, and you will therefore be penalised if you submit late for this reason.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS