1) Analyse and synthesise the fundamentals of business in the contemporary environment.
2) Construct and Justify a professional value proposition as a business practitioner
Business stakeholder analysis is a technique for identifying stakeholders and analysing their roles. The aim of the analysis is to map out the stakeholders’ level of influence and degree of interest with regards to the business. Stakeholder analysis can also be used to assess the relationships between different stakeholders and the issues they care about most. Internal stakeholders are individuals or groups who are directly involved in the business, such as owners, board members, managers, employees, and investors. External stakeholders are indirectly
influenced by the business activities, like customers, suppliers, competitors, society and government.
By understanding both perspectives, the business can engage and enhance communication with relevant stakeholders, reduce or prevent risks, identify business opportunities, improve internal stakeholders’ commitment in the business and the reputation of the business amongst external stakeholders
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS