1. From the chosen case study identify and discuss two (2) signs or symptoms of clinical deterioration reported by the family member, making connections between the related pathophysiology and the patient’s reported admission diagnosis.
2. Identify one (1) priority problem associated with the patient’s clinical presentation and signs or symptoms of clinical deterioration (identified in point 1). Justify why the selected problem is a clinical priority within the case. Use contemporary research to support your justification.
3. Discuss two (2) evidence based clinical interventions to address the priority problem and how to evaluate the efficacy of these interventions.
1. Consolidate knowledge of key NMBA Registered Nurse Standards for Practice, National Safety and Quality Health Services Standards, and National Health Priorities to enable effective decision planning and action in a range of complex clinical situations across the lifespan.
2. Apply knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology to support evidence-based decision making associated with planning and action.
3. Demonstrate structured decision making and clinical reasoning to review a range of health situations, synthesise evidence and data,
4. determine priorities and formulate plans of care and interventions in line with timeframes and agreed goals
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS