Reflection is a way of thinking and working for Registered Nurses and is useful in raising our conscious awareness of aspects of care that may be hidden from our view. This raised awareness about these aspects of care improves our understanding as nurses and assist us in directing action strategies that can improve both the patient and their family’s experience and the ‘partnering in care’ strategies that we utilise. Improving the ‘patient care experience and partnering in care’ by using Gibbs 6 Stage Reflection Cycle (adapted version by Burns & Bulman 2000) as a framework, and in combination with drawing upon relevant literature/(theory), provides a foundation for nurses to operate from and as such is required for Assignment 1.
Choose ONE of the following Age 40 Patient Experience and Partnering in Care Interviews:
- ‘Non-Aboriginal Australian Caucasian Male Experience’
- ‘Female Aboriginal Australian Experience
The Age 40 Patient Experience and Partnering in Care Interview Recordings are located on the left side of the NUR1201 Study Desk page, under the label ‘Panopto’.
- Write a 1500-word reflective essay using Gibbs Six Stage Reflection Cycle (adapted version by Burns & Bulman 2000) as a framework, on one of the above Age 40 Patient Experience and Partnering in Care interviews and reflecton their care experience in a balanced way.
The final aim of this reflection is for you to make recommendations on how to improve the future care experiences of patients in this age group and their families generally, and then specifically considering the patient as an individual, including their culture.
To support your reflective essay, include relevant literature/(theory) (as per number 2 below) to support your reflection of one of the Age 40 Patient Experiences and partnering in care, as well as to recommend and justify future partnering in care strategies to improve the Age 40 Patient Experience.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS