This task provides you with an opportunity to develop and demonstrate your knowledge of the processes associated with ageing. You will investigate challenges to healthy ageing in different health care contexts as well as supports available to older Australians navigating health services to support, maintain and restore good health
- Describe the ageing trend globally and in Australia. iscuss any differences between the age profile for rural and urban Australians. Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Define successful ageing. Provide one example of an ageing theory that focuses on the psychosocial aspects of ageing and describe how it might be used to understand successful ageing Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Identify two key differences in the experience of ageing between indigenous and non indigenous Australians. iscuss two factors behind these differences . Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Discuss the incidence of volunteering amongst older Australian adults͍ iscuss three implications of volunteering for older adults. Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Identify two organisations that support or protect the rights of older people in Australia. Discuss the role of one of these organisations in protecting equity, rights and access. Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Wthat age related changes contribute to increased risk of falls in older adults͍ that strategies can the nurse use to prevent falls , and assess and manage an older adults who does fall Use credible sources to inform your response.
- Define informal caregiving and discuss three challenges faced by informal caregivers of older adults. Use current literature to discuss a strategy that could be enacted to support these informal caregivers.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS