As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit an Inter-Agency Working assignment.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
- Discuss the complex factors in a multi-cultural community and how this impact on the delivery of healthcare
- Understand the differing cultural needs of communities in the UK
- Evaluate the impact of leadership on a multi-disciplinary team
- Appraise the attributes of an effective multi-disciplinary team
Undertake critical analysis and reach reasoned and evidenced decisions, contribute problem solving skills to find and innovate in solutions.
Your assignment should include: a title page containing your student number, the module name, the submission deadline and a word count; the appendices if relevant; and a reference list in Arden University (AU) Harvard format. You should address all the elements of the assignment task listed below. Please note that tutors will use the assessment criteria set out below in assessing your work.
Using both examples from your own practice as well as the information from the above case study:
- Assess some of the complex challenges and opportunities of inter-Agency working – with emphasis on the need to meet service user’s cultural needs in the community.
- With examples, describe how your identified challenges faced by the couple could have negative impact on the particular healthcare agency.
You must draw upon relevant theory, concepts, models and appropriate organisational examples. Also note that your work must be presented with research evidence as well as practical examples to showcase the breath and depth of your understanding.
In care provision, service users and carers may have complex needs, which may require different types of help being provided by a range of agencies:
- Analyse how lack of good leadership amongst healthcare agencies would impact negatively on the ethic of care as well as the multidisciplinary working initiative in healthcare.
1) In reference to the case study above, outline some of the leadership issues faced by the couple in terms of how healthcare agencies could have efficiently managed their needs.
2) What could you have done differently from a professional point of view to address the couple’s cultural need/s?
You must draw upon relevant theory, concepts, models and appropriate organisational examples. Also note that your work must be presented with research evidence as well as practical examples to showcase the breadth and depth of your understanding.
The white paper “Caring for People” was published in 1998 after the NHS and Community Care Act 1990. Both papers seem to have increased awareness of the need to develop both Inter-professional and inter-agency collaboration (IPIAC) in the last decades. Besides, the government issued several policy documents, which requires collaboration or partnership working arrangement to improve efficiency and effectiveness amongst healthcare services. While all of these initiatives were clearly declared in several papers, such as the 1998 white paper and, the Modernising Social Services white paper 1998, they all shared the views that “people do not fit into neat service categories, and that if partner agencies are not working together, it is the user who suffers” (DH, 1998 cited in Community Care, 2019).
With the above understanding and in reference to the case study or own experience:
- Appraise some of the values of multi-disciplinary teamwork in healthcare
- Explain with examples how multi-disciplinary teams can achieve effective delivery, particularly when supporting the couple.
You must draw upon relevant theory, concepts, models and appropriate organisational examples. Also note that your work must be presented with research evidence as well as practical examples to showcase the breadth and depth of your understanding
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS