Chick-Fil-A is one of the top fast-food brands in the USA because of its service and outstanding chicken recipes. Whilst its competitors operate 7 days a week, Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sundays as a means of withholding the Christian values of its founder Mr S.Truett Cathy. In last few years, this core value has raised controversies due to the company’s opposition towards social movements.
Please watch the case on Youtube – The Rise of Chick-fil-A
You are to:
- Identified 3 key stakeholders and describe how they influence Brand positioning.
- Identify the key reason for the success of Chick-Fil-A.
- Presentation and References
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS