Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the pancreas produces little or no insulin. A growing number of children continue to contract the disease due to unhealthy eating practices and genetic factors. Symptoms associated with the condition include fatigue, frequent urination, and thirst. Statistics indicate that the medical condition has affected approximately 18,000 children in the United States alone and about 6,000 adolescents below the age of 20 have type 2 diabetes. The statistics indicate a worrying state of affairs as the condition is rapidly growing and spreading among children (Dabelea et al., 2014). The current global statistics suggest that the disease has affected an estimated 1.1 million children and adolescents across the globe who are diagnosed with type one diabetes. In comparison, 132,000 children and adolescents below 20 years have type 2 diabetes on an annual scale.
Describe the following Points:
- Clear Leaning objectives. I would evaluate whether the learning objectives have met by asking questions,
- Knowledge Attainment is to be evaluated through tests
- The effectiveness of the learning activities would be assessed by asking students what they learned through the activities
- Engaged Audience, I would determine whether the audience engaged by asking questions about the lesson.
Evaluate the overall effectiveness of the lesson plan by asking students to undertake a test about healthy eating habits where they mention healthy and unhealthy foods that can cause diabetes in children.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS