What am I required to do in this assignment?
Choose a contemporary United Kingdom (UK) organization, identify a HR problem impacting on the organization and address the following questions in your report:
1) What are the current HRM trends and problems the organization face, and how does this impact on them?
2) How might the HRM team start to plan ahead and think about long-term workforce planning, what theories and practices will you consider?
3) What considerations can the HRM team take to ensure ethical practices are used in their recruitment/selection process?
4) Looking at the problems you have identified, what recommendations can the HRM take to resolve the problems. Please give 3 practical, realistic solutions they can implement.
What do I need to do to pass?
- Investigate a limited range of relevant literature around a topical HR issue impacting contemporary organisations.
- Evaluate literature to a basic level around current theories and practice of effective HRM and the basic strategies used to promote greater employee performance in organisations.
- Present a business report to a basic professional level
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
A business report at a professional level that focuses
- On current HR trends/problems in the context of a UK organization.
- Use relevance contemporary academic theory, frameworks, models and debate around the week one to week four topics.
- Integration of theory and practice.
- Critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis.
- Directly address the Learning Outcomes and threshold expectations (see above).
- Provide recommendations to overcome the identified problems.
- Understand how your work will be evaluated (See Marking Criteria and Feedback below)
How does this assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
The aim of this assessment is to increase your critical thinking around HRM in organizations and how it is impacted regularly by environmental changes as well as developing your skills in in writing a practical business report.
How you as a business management graduate with specialized knowledge of HR are able to make a greater impact in the organization, increasing your contribution and effectiveness in working through and with your organizational colleagues to increase the well-being of the business for sustained competitive advantage.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS