the role of interprofessional collaborative practice
Evaluate the role of interprofessional collaborative practice and principles of team dynamics when solving a complex health informatics problem.
- Determine how project requirements help identify systems needed to obtain data for informatics projects. Example project requirements: SQL database that pulls data from two systems (EHR and billing system). Data visualization reports will be created per stakeholder specifications.
- Evaluate functional systems requirements and demonstrate how these may be used to gather data from an electronic health record (EHR).
Refer to “Nursing Informatics Applied Practicum Project Overview,” for further information.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly resources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and health care and health informatics content.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS