Throughout his career as a leader, Coach models the theory that discovering your purpose isn’t about trying to be a carbon copy of your favorite role model or idol, it’s about understanding what you truly value in life and why. Once you’ve taken the time to identify the values that are important to YOU and where they come from, you’ll understand more about how you interact with the world.
This assignment will help you identify how the different groups in your life have impacted your values and how understanding that impact can help you better understand yourself and your purpose.
Step 1: Download the Understanding Your Values Worksheet and save it to your computer.
Step 2: Follow the directions on the worksheet to complete the assignment.
Step 3: Save your document as FirstInitial_LastName_JGR100_ A1.
Step 4: Submit your assignment using the Week 3 assignment link in Blackboard.
This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).
The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You’ll be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)
While completing this assignment, be sure to connect your responses to the course content you’ve learned so far. You should use specific phrases, ideas, and quotes from the Strayer Videos, Coach’s Huddle, Weekly Readings, and/or Discussion Questions to explain and support your thoughts.
Example: “When Coach said that one of his values was people, it made me realize that I also value people as well. For instance, I often choose projects at work based on managers I enjoy working with.”
Wait! Before you submit your assignment to Blackboard, did you…
• Review the scoring guide? The scoring guide will give you a clear understanding of the assignment’s expectations.
• Check your assignment for grammatical errors?
• Review your answers for clarity?
• Reach out to your instructor if you have any questions
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS