In short, this assessment task consists of a report where you will be asked draw upon your critical thinking skills and comprehension of the key theoretical application of strategic entrepreneurship and new venture planning models as outlined in the course in its entirety.
You will need to do this in concert with the pain points and innovations associated with their observations as previously stated. In this assessment you will need to give attention to all the stakeholder’s voices and issues, prioritise them and create a pragmatic and fair allocations of responsibilities and resources needed to be applied in dealing with this new reality
Its one thing to come up with a series of initiatives creative though they might be, it is another to actually create a realistic plan to implement those ideas. You have created your pallet in Assessment two now it is your task to pain the corporate planning picture. Image that you have the control and authority to actually implement change in an area of vital interest and importance to you. And in context to what you are currently undertaking – what can be more important than your tertiary studies. Circumstances have forced us to immerse ourselves in the on-line universe, but the question is are we handling well or are we going though the motions. The pallet aforementioned is now your scaffold to create a strategic business model to implement a practical and achievable business case to change and adapt the current pedagogy into one that is aligned with, and creatively expands the possibilities that are embraced in the e-sphere. This assessment will require you to draw on your critical thinking skills based on sound strategic planning and associated theories to develop a strategic plan that will change the elearning landscape for the better.
In creating your report, you will need to consider the following considerations (this list is not exhaustive, and you are encouraged to consider additional threads that you might deem relevant):
- Have you clearly understood what the key challenges are in instituting an innovative revamp of the e-learning environment?
- Have you explored the implementation processes and organizational dynamics involved in change?
- Have you identified the historical cultural and experience base that is needed to be addressed in implementing change?
- Has your report factored in key partners (e.g., student’s needs and aspirations, industry needs etc) in instituting these changes?
- Have you explored the pedagogical and course content requirements in considering this quantum leap?
- Have the associated cost and other associated factors been considered?
- Have short-, medium- and long-term ramifications of the changes been considered?
- Have local, national, and international opportunities, and challenges been considered?
- Have you considered industry and macro environmental responses to your initiatives?